It feels great to finally be back in the comfort of my own home! Ireland was wonderful, but jumping hotel to hotel does make you long for your own bed. Now that I have caught up on my sleep, I’m ready to get back to it! I have some amazing posts featured today discussing how to make your own wire basket, easy and unique outdoor summer projects, and how to make your own magnetic menu planning board! So many great ideas! Don’t forget to check out my fellow hostess’ featured posts as well!
Kristina from My Own Home Blog
Stephanie from One Mile Home Style
Staci from Crafty Staci
Christin from Positively Bliss
If you were featured this week don’t forget to grab a button (in the sidebar!) for your site!
Now onto the party! Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please!
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments? 🙂
- Please, no more than 3 links per blogger.
- We reserve the right to delete extra link-ups (over the 3 link limit)
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Don’t forget to grab a button in the sidebar or have a link back somewhere on your blog.
Please no more than 3 links and please be sure to link back to us somewhere on your blog. We hope that we are driving traffic to your blog by hosting this party, so please let others know about this party by linking to us!
Thanks so much for linking up with us! Be sure to come by next week and link up again!